Latitude Consolidated Limited (ASX:LCD) is an Australian Listed Mining and Exploration Company.
The Company holds the Lyndon Station Base Metals Project located in the Canarvon Gascoyne region.
The Company has also acquired the Quinns and Mt Ida South Gold Projects, located approximately 110km west of Leonora in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
Please refer to the 'Projects' link above for details of these projects.
Latitude also continues to investigate and evaluate new opportunities available to it to generate value for shareholders and is evaluating options for further exploration.
- Cloud Tag says nothing new behind share price rise, to rebrand
- Since Monday the shares have appreciated by 130% and were up by a further 25% today at 14.50p.
- RewardStream pursuing wireless carrier business to replace soon-to-end deal
- Budget constraints prompted a US telecoms carrier to serve notice to terminate a marketing referral program run by RewardStream
- UK house price growth picked up in November for the first time in eight months
- Halifax said house prices were up 6.0% year-on-year in the three months to November, higher than growth of 5.2% seen in the three months to October.
- Atlas Iron is the ASX Volume Leader late in the trading session
- Atlas Iron tops Wednesday's ASX Most Traded with 121 million.
- Lakes Oil tops ASX % Gainers intra-day
- Wednesday 7th December: Lakes Oil tops ASX % Gainers intra-day.
- Cazaly Resources sets sight on cobalt in Queensland and New South Wales
- Cazaly Resources (ASX:CAZ) has been granted exploration permits for its cobalt projects in both Queensland and New South Wales.
- Aussie Gold benefits from downbeat data
- The Australian economy has come to an abrupt halt after five years of growth, contracting by 0.5% for the September quarter 2016.
- Xstate Resources eyes productivity gains at Los Angeles Basin oil fields
- Xstate Resources (ASX:XST) is continuing to gain confidence in the underlying quality of its acquisition targets at the Los Angeles Basin oil fields in the U.S.
- Anova Metals drills high-grade gold in Nevada
- Anova Metals (ASX:AWV) has received assay results exceeding 30 g/t gold from the recently completed drilling program at its Big Springs Project in Nevada, U.S.