Latitude Consolidated Limited (ASX:LCD) is an Australian Listed Mining and Exploration Company.
The Company holds the Lyndon Station Base Metals Project located in the Canarvon Gascoyne region.
The Company has also acquired the Quinns and Mt Ida South Gold Projects, located approximately 110km west of Leonora in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
Please refer to the 'Projects' link above for details of these projects.
Latitude also continues to investigate and evaluate new opportunities available to it to generate value for shareholders and is evaluating options for further exploration.
- Mustang Resources is the ASX Volume Leader late in the trading session
- Mustang Resources is the ASX Volume Leader late in the trading session.
- Data#3 shares rise on sustained earnings growth
- Data#3 (ASX:DTL) is on track to achieve solid earnings growth, after estimating the consolidated net profit before tax (NPBT) for 1H FY17 to be about $8 million.
- Argosy Minerals director snaps up more shares
- Argosy Minerals (ASX:AGY) non-executive chairman, Alexander Molyneux, continues to lift his stake in the company through the purchase of shares on-market.
- Parkway Minerals NL becomes a substantial shareholder of Davenport Resources
- Parkway Minerals NL (ASX:PWN) holds circa 19.2 million shares in the newly minted Davenport Resources (ASX:DAV), which hit the ASX boards today.
- Australian Vanadium does deal for equity in gold-copper company
- Australian Vanadium (ASX:AVL) has agreed to sell its precious and base metals rights on the Gabanintha Project and 100% equity in the Peak Hill Project, both located in Western Australia.
- China Magnesium Corporation reveals lithium potential at Greenbushes
- China Magnesium Corporation (ASX:CMC) has received positive results from an airborne magnetic survey targeting lithium over its tenements at Greenbushes in Western Australia.
- dorsaVi bags $1M from oversubscribed placement
- dorsaVi Ltd (ASX:DVL) has raised $1 million through an oversubscribed share purchase plan, at an issue price of $0.46 per share.
- Yojee to update on commercial agreement
- Yojee (ASX:YOJ) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX.
- Prima BioMed begins randomised trial in breast cancer patients
- Prima BioMed (ASX:PRR, NASDAQ:PBMD) has dosed the first patient as part of the enlarged randomised phase of its Phase IIb clinical trial for IMP321 in metastatic breast cancer.