Latitude Consolidated Limited (ASX:LCD) is an Australian Listed Mining and Exploration Company.
The Company holds the Lyndon Station Base Metals Project located in the Canarvon Gascoyne region.
The Company has also acquired the Quinns and Mt Ida South Gold Projects, located approximately 110km west of Leonora in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
Please refer to the 'Projects' link above for details of these projects.
Latitude also continues to investigate and evaluate new opportunities available to it to generate value for shareholders and is evaluating options for further exploration.
- Berkeley Energia now lining up customers for Salamanca uranium
- Berkeley Energia is now lining up customers for the uranium that will come from its Salamanca mine in Spain
- Manalto appoints Jim McKerlie as chairman
- Manalto Ltd (ASX:MTL) has appointed Jim McKerlie as a non-executive director and chair of the board, effective immediately.
- Zinc of Ireland in an ASX trading halt
- Zinc of Ireland NL (ASX:ZMI) has some exploration details on the table, and the ASX has granted the company a trading halt to prepare details.
- Cellmid Ltd to update on capital raising
- Cellmid Ltd (ASX:CDY) is moving towards completing negotiations in relation to a proposed capital raising.
- Ventnor Resources' Bruce Maluish lifts stake as focus at Dragon intensifies
- Ventnor Resources Ltd's (ASX:VRX) managing director, Bruce Maluish, has increased his stake in the company through an underwriting commitment of the recent non-renounceable rights issue.
- Pureprofile achieves record first quarter revenue
- Pureprofile Ltd (ASX:PPL) has achieved a record revenue of $8.1 million for the quarter ended 30 September 2016 (Q1 FY2017), a 31% growth over Q1 FY2016.
- White Cliff Minerals Ltd moves towards finalising capital raising
- White Cliff has identified visible gold at both its projects.
- Norwood Systems’ shares rise on World Phone 2.0 launch
- Norwood Systems Ltd’s (ASX:NOR) share price has increased after launching World Phone 2.0, an improved version of its flagship over-the-top (OTT) telephony solution.
- Intermin Resources Ltd closes share purchase plan as drilling starts near Kalgoorlie
- Earlier in the week the company commenced resource expansion drilling at the Teal gold project.